Both individuals and businesses can be criminally liable for Regulatory Breaches and Breaches of their duties and responsibility.
If you or your firm has been charged with or is being investigated in respect of any Regulatory Breach or Breach of duty, we could help you. By acting quickly you could limit the damage to your reputation and reduce the financial impact on yourself and/or your business.
This is a constantly changing area of law and you need advice from a law firm that has its finger on the pulse and fights hard for its clients. At Libra Solicitors this is what we do. Our services are tailored to your individual needs so you can be sure that your case receives the attention it deserves.
How we can help
We understand that you will no doubt be worried about how your case is going to proceed and of the potential consequences of your case, so from the very beginning we will listen to you and your concerns.
We will thoroughly investigate your case, examine every aspect of the evidence and give you the right advice when you need it most.
An experienced QC, Barrister or Solicitor-Advocate will lead your case so you know the advice and representation you receive is of the highest quality.
We will also advise you if we think forensic experts and specialist investigators, amongst others could assist you in your case. With this level of expertise on your side, you can be sure that the Regulators will have their work cut out.
- We will protect your interests at all times.
- We will initiate dialogue with the Regulatory body or Local Authority and make representations to them in respect of your matter when appropriate. It may be that they subsequently decide that no further action is necessary, particularly if every effort to prevent future breaches has been made.
- Using industry recognised experts, we will assess the harm done by the breach.
- We will attend the PACE interview with you should one take place, and give you the right advice.
- If the matter proceeds to court, we will prepare your case, advise you and represent you. As your case will be led by a QC, Barrister or Solicitor-Advocate, you can be confident that you are in expert hands.
- We will maintain your confidentiality at all times. We understand the impact being accused of an offence of this nature can have on you and your business.
It is never too early to take legal advice but sometimes it can be too late. Call us now on 01223 632420 and let’s see how we can help.